Civil and Human Rights Complaint Form

Report Discrimination

Submit a request to investigate a civil rights or social justice violation. Information shared will be analyzed to consider if and how the NAACP can help. Submitting this form is not intended, and should not be interpreted, as a contract of any nature, either stated or implied.

Persons age 17 and younger are not permitted to complete this form. Youth who have experienced an incident of civil rights violation or social injustice should contact an authorized adult (parent, legal guardian or responsible adult care provider) to complete and submit this form on their behalf.

As an important part of its activities, the NAACP Willingboro & Vicinity Branch acts as an advocate for residents of its service communities who are subjects of race-based discrimination or harassment.  The Branch CANNOT provide legal advice or services, but it can and does act as an advocate for those whose civil rights may have been violated.  If you want to take legal action, you will have to pay for your own attorney, although the Branch, acting with its affiliated organizations, may be able to assist you in locating an attorney. 

If you have already engaged an attorney, please advise your attorney that you have also requested the assistance of the NAACP.

IMPORTANT NOTE:  Completing a complaint form for the NAACP does not take the place of appropriate legal action.  For that purpose, you are encouraged to obtain legal counsel as soon as possible.

NAACP Willingboro & Vicinity Branch, Legal Redress Chair

NAACP Willingboro & Vicinity, PO Box 3088, Willingboro, NJ 08046

GDPR Cookie Consent with Real Cookie Banner